Hair styling for women by impressions hair salon in Gurgaon
Hair styles for functions in India can take on different forms. When we say function we usually mean a wedding or reception. The day of wedding is a special day in the life of every women and it is quite usual that she will be ready to cover the extra mile to look her best on their Wedding Day. For a woman, a hairstyle is not just a simple style, but it’s a fashion and an experience. The hairstyle always plays a very important role in the overall appearance and although it is really important for the bride to get the right hairstyle that matches with her face as well as her dress and accessories That’s why you’ll agree that choosing a hair salon isn’t as easy. Putting your hair in the hands of someone else takes trust as you want the hairstylist to bring your vision to life. So it’s very important that the hair stylist is well experienced who will be able to give that extra touch, without the risk.
At Impressions in Palam vihar, Gurgaon (Haryana), our Hair Stylist and the co-owner Mr. Pradeep love to create inspiring, bespoke, precision haircuts and styles, whilst maintaining high standards. He understands your vision and will advise you with his years of experience. As well as our team is highly trained in the latest precision cutting techniques and can create a variety of styles from classic to the latest hair trends. Everyone’s hair is different and we understand that. For a majestic outcome, you need to have a hairstyle that would suit your facial features and hair texture completely. Magic is the word that comes to mind when you behold a gorgeous Indian bride. There is no denying that the traditional Indian bride is one of the most stunning brides in the world. Every bride wants to look like a princess on her wedding day but the two things that every bride-to-be frets over are her hair and makeup. And we, at Impressions understand this very well. So, when it comes to wedding day hair, we have such a wide variety of options that one tends to get overwhelmed.
Our experienced hair stylists understand that a quality haircut can leave you filled with confidence and can transform the way you look and feel. Whether you have got short length hair, medium length or long length they have plenty of options for every length. From graduated bobs to chops and pixie crops, you can go with any of these. But regular trimming after every 6 weeks is highly recommended to keep your short hairstyle looking salon perfect every day.
Medium length hair is really versatile and perfect for girls. Not too high maintenance and easier to style than long hair, with mid-length hair mostly haircuts and hairstyles, are possible. From layered to waves almost every look will go perfectly with mid-length hairs.
Long hairstyles are often thought of as romantic and very feminine. Curls and waves go perfectly with them.
Hair Treatments/Styles We strive for the perfect cut, color and style every time to suit each client's personality and needs. We also have expert colorist’s. We offer services, such as Single Color, Dimensional Colors, Ombre, Highlights, Low-Lights, Keratin Treatment and Straightening and many more.
Here is the list of hair styles given by our expert hair stylist (Mr. Pradeep) at our hair salon in Gurgaon :
Check out some of Hairstyles that you can flaunt from wedding to office party: -
- Messy Low Bun : messy low bun looks effortlessly chic and goes perfectly with any Jewellery, Antique Gold Jewellery, Gotta Patti embroidered ensemble.
- Half Curls Low Bun : If you want to try something more experimental you can play around with twirling half curls low bun on you wedding day.
- Elegant Twisted Side Bun : Twisted side bun is one of those versatile yet volume up hairdos which you can pull off with almost any wedding dress.So Girl... Do give us a call to book an appointment and flaunt these beautiful hairstyles at any occasion from sangeet, mehendi, wedding ceremony and reception to the college party and dinner dates.
- Loose Romantic Braid : The loose romantic braid is becoming one of the most favorite hair-do for brides all across the city. It’s not only hassle-free but it also makes you look incredibly beautiful and feminine.
- Dutch Braids Bun : To make things simple, a Dutch braid is very similar to an inverted French braid which ends on the side with a messy romantic bun. The Dutch braid bun compliments western and Indian attires alike, so you can wear this resourceful hair-do with almost anything!Dutch braids have that quality of making any simple hairdo look super intricate and pretty.
- Simple floral braid : A simple braid can be transformed into a work of art with a little tuck of blossom and a touch of petals. Ideal for morning ceremonies, this floral braid has won the hearts of brides who like to keep it sweet and simple. When it comes to the Big Fat Indian Wedding, flowers play a pivotal role in its every aspect. This beautiful floral hairstyle is testament to that. With just a few curls and some artificial flowers in pastel colors, this simple braid has been transformed into a thing of beauty.So Girl... Do give us a call to book an appointment and flaunt these beautiful hairstyles at any occasions.
- Twisted Side Braid : After you create a rough parting in your crown, either twist back or French braid your hair, gather all your hair at your nape and braid it all together in one long plait on the side. Finally, use bobby pins or slides to hold hair in place.
- Low Side Bun : A simple and classy hairstyle. Sometimes less is more. Girls with fine hair try this style next time you need inspiration when wearing a fancy Indian outfit.
- Loss Curls : Loose curls can be beautiful. This simple hairstyle looks very becoming on traditional clothes such as sarees. So Girl... Do give us a call to book an appointment and flaunt these beautiful hairstyles at any occasion from sangeet, mehendi, wedding ceremony and reception to the college party and dinner dates.