When it comes to hair people have ready made advice for you especially when you have long hair. Condition your hair after a wash; oil your hair twice a week, hair spa, use Moroccan oil, and many more. These are generally tips for long hair from the hair expert.
Before you make any decision there are certain things that you must know about your hair and then choose the right treatment for it. The hair cells are one of the fastest growing cells in the body but also they are the first one to reflect if you do not eat right or suffer from deficiencies.
Try to include iron-rich food for your hair make-up in your diet. Vegetables like leafy vegetables, fish, pumpkin, and soybean have rich iron content. According to a doctor, in general, you must consume at least 12mg of iron daily. Also besides the iron, you need protein for your hair as it strengthens your hair. So also include in your diet cheese, lentils, peas, yogurt, and milk.
Here are some important tips to take care of long hair sitting behind at your own home:
- When the hair is wet comb very genteelly as they are very fragile and can break easily. Also for combing, you can take broad toothed comb this will also help the hair not to break.
- After every few weeks trim the hair from the bottom, this will help you in getting rid of split ends and discolored hair and take good hair care. Cut the length of about 1/4th inch after every 8 weeks.
- For proper hair and care don’t wash your hair every day as it gets rid of the necessary nutrient from the hair. And whenever you are washing hair try using the conditioner on your hair this will help it have some necessary nutrients that gets washed away. Also avoid using tight hair bands.
- Always make use of cold water for rinsing the conditioner as it is good for the strength of long hair and shine of the hair. It is good to follow the general tip for long hair
- Avoid using hair color: If you love the shade of brown use lemon, chamomile tea or honey as they work great for high lightening the hair. You can also add lemon juice to water and spray over your hair when you are heading out.
- However, all the people use hair conditioners after they are finished shampooing their hair but the deep conditioning is something that everyone should try once a while as it’s the things to do for healthy hair.
- Learn the correct method of using the conditioner. After you are finished with the shampoo, squeeze out extra water from the hair; use a towel to dry if your hair is long. Then generously apply the conditioner and use a broad toothed comb and run it through your hair to make sure the conditioner reaches all the hair till the length. Clip them for 10 min and then rinse thoroughly.
- Make use of a homemade mask for your hair for gorgeous hair. Mask made up of egg, curd, and mustard oil is very good for dry hair. The egg is rich in vitamin A, B12, D, E, fatty acid, and also protein. It helps in strengthening the root and fatty acid make natural hair conditioner.
- Coconut oil is the most recommended oil by the hair experts to take care of hair at home as it has a tendency to protect hair from sun damage, dandruff and removes sebum built up from hair follicles. This helps in accelerating the hair growth naturally.
If you are suffering from hair fall then applying olive oil would be a better option. Olive oil with honey and cinnamon massage it in the scalp and let it remain for around 15 minutes of time. Wash it properly afterward. This will reduce hair fall and make your hair look lovely.
Consider the above described tips to take care of hair properly. The makeover expert based in the heart of Gurgaon city offers the complete Hair & Care and bridal makeup solution round the clock.
Contact Impressions Makeover by SP today for the best Hair make up at your doorstep!